Mother’s day is next Sunday and if you’re still wondering what to gift to your mom, partner, aunt, or sister here are nine of my favorite items that I think any mom would love to receive.
Gifts for Mom
- Gold acrylic earrings. Safe for sensitive ears and super lightweight she’ll want to wear them everyday.
- Polka dot leather purse. A splurge that will last for years.
- Slip eye mask. Make her feel like she’s in a spa when she goes to bed. Seriously nothing softer or silkier.
- Gold letter ring. A special gift for a new mom.
- Cloud Paint. The do-it-all cream blush that’s perfect when she doesn’t really want to wear makeup.
- Fresh flowers. Always a must on Mother’s Day. Swap out a bouquet for a houseplant for a longer lasting gift.
- Hello Color. A fun DIY home decor book for anyone who loves to create and personalize their home.
- Glossier You fragrance. A subtle, slightly earthy perfume.
- Pink mid-century vase. To go with those fresh blooms.