Every year, we are faced with the question, “What do I gift _ for _?” I’m here to help solve the gifting question with my annual gift guides. Today I’m sharing gift ideas that fit every budget for that person who loves to cook. Whether they are a baker or cook, a novice or practically Martha, here are 10 gift ideas for the person who spends most of their time in the kitchen.
Gift Ideas for the Home Cook
- Tiny house salt cellar – to keep on your countertop. Gift it with a box of Maldon salt.
- Pink and gold heart spoon rest – a practical gift that dresses up their kitchen.
- Over Easy by Joy the Baker – a cookbook filled with delicious brunch recipes.
- Enamel coated cast-iron skillet – a total splurge but a gift they will use nearly every day for years to come.
- Retro-inspired glass bakeware set – cute set that can go from oven to microwave. Available in multiple retro-inspired patterns.
- Colorful melamine prep bowl set – handy bowls for mixing sauces, spices and prepping ingredients.
- Scandinavian Gatherings by Melissa Bahen – a wonderful book filled with Scandinavian recipes, craft projects and heart-warming stories.
- Copper measuring spoons and copper measuring cups – because copper is the new stainless in the kitchen.
- Hedley & Bennett denim cooking apron – handmade in Los Angles; for staying clean while making a mess.
- Sarah Hearts non-stick silicone baking mat – a reusable mat that features a handy sunflower template to perfectly space out your cookie dough. Can also be used for roasting veggies. Gift it with a half sheet baking pan for a great gift.