Gift Ideas for the Cook
I love to cook and I really love receiving practical (and pretty) cookware as a gift. If you’re shopping for someone who loves to cook this holiday season, here are a few of my favorite items that I’m sure any cook would love to have in their kitchen.
- Jumbo silicone ice cube tray
- Set of 3 cookie dough scoops (also great for batter, ice cream, and melons)
- Dansk Kobenstyle butter warmer
- Boden kitchen apron
- OXO mandoline
- Gold and glass oil dispenser
- Gold non-stick bakeware set
- Merry and Bright tea towel, set of 3
Still stuck on what to get the rest of the people on your list? Check out my other gift guides for a little inspiration!
Yes!! The gold bakeware is a great suggestion for someone who loves to bake!! Jeff and I own the muffin pan, mini muffin pan, two cookie sheets, loaf pan and cooling rack. I can attest to how awesome they are!!! :)
That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing your feedback, Laura!