I absolutely love pretty calendars. I think it’s because I’m such a big fan of everyday objects that are both pretty and functional. I’ve searched all over the internet for the best 2014 calendars and rounded up a few of my favorites to share with you. If you’re still searching for gifts, one of these would make a great (belated) holiday gift.
1. Tea towel calendar by Avril Loreti.
2. Modern seasons calendar by Dozi.
3. Michi gardens calendar by Khristian A. Howell.
4. Secret garden calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
5. Paper Source letterpress desk calendar.
6. Large silhouettes calendar by One Canoe Two via Anthropologie.