Scallop DIY Projects
If you’ve been following me for awhile, you know that scallops are one of my favorite patterns. If you’re new to Sarah Hearts, then after a quick look around you’ll probably notice it too. I put them on just about everything! I love how they can be bold and graphic while still being feminine and delicate.
Scallop DIYs to try
- Give a mid-century dresser a makeover by painting a scallop drawer.
- Create the perfect place for office knick knacks with these scalloped storage jars.
- Did you know you can create your own scalloped printed ribbon?
- Transform a basket into a scalloped planter.
- Add a gold scallop border to a bubble umbrella.