I guess I’m kinda an early adopter when it comes to Apple products. I mean, when it comes to computers, I’ve only owned Macs. In fact, I didn’t use a pc until my first semester in college. I was in a computer lab and I had to lean over to the guy next to me and ask, “Excuse me, can you show me how to turn this thing on?” I bet he thought I had been living in a cave.
So when the iPhone 6 and 6 plus was announced, Kevin and I pre-ordered them. And when he picked me up from the airport on Friday, he had the little white box waiting in the car.
Though I think Apple products are gorgeous on their own, I’m a klutz and I take my phone everywhere with me (including horseback riding) so I really think I should get a case for it. Whenever new iPhones are announced, it usually takes case manufactures some time to get on board, but I was pleasantly surprised with all the good options available for the 6 (and some are also available for the 6 plus if you truly are an early adopter).
- Nordstrom crochet floral clear case
- Rifle pink floral case
- Nordstrom heart stripe case
- Spigen shimmery gold case
- Kate Spade gold and white stripe (similar for the 6 Plus
- Maxboost rose and champagne gold case
- Rifle turquoise floral case (similar for the 6 Plus)
- Kate Spade black and cream dot case
- Spigen mint and clear case