DIY 4th of July Decorations
I have another patriotic post for you! Today I collected my favorite diy tutorials for creating cute 4th of July decorations. I can’t wait to make the sparkler holders. They are so clever and I love the details in the design.
We are heading down to Miami tomorrow and will be spending the 4th with my parents. We’re planning on having a picnic in the park while we watch fireworks. I’m thinking I will make some kinda of dessert in a jar. Maybe cheesecake with strawberries and blueberries? Do you have any 4th of July traditions? Any decorations you always make?
1. Glitter star banner via Better Homes & Garden.
2. Festive cans via Martha Stewart.
3. Printable sparkler holders, matchbook wraps, and straw decorations via Twig and Thistle.
4. Printable party bunting and flags via Creature Comforts.
5. 4th of july banner via Country Living.