Have you been looking for a delicious buttercream frosting recipe? This one is absolutely delicious! It’s hands down the best one I’ve found. It’s soft enough to pipe onto cupcake but doesn’t melt if left out at room temperature.
• 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
• 1 c. vegetable shortening
• 5 c. powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
1. Cream the butter and shortening with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar one cup at a time until incorporated.
2. Add salt, vanilla, and cream. Mix at high speed until fluffy.
3. Frost away!