Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Best Friends
If you’re one of those who’s not a big fan Valentine’s Day, don’t fret. Just make it into a Gal-entine’s Day! Start planning your fabulous girls night out (or in) and get something special for your best friends to let them know how much you adore them and appreciate their friendship.
Here are just a few of my favorite things that I think are fit for any bff.
- Triangle earrings
- Gold mylar heart balloon
- “You are so incredibly awesome” button
- “You’re okay” gold framed wall art by OhJoy! for Target
- Heart shaped smart phone charger
- Wrap friendship bracelet
- Leather heart business card case
- Faux aloe in a white ceramic planter
- Valentine’s Day washi tape
See all things Valentine’s Day on my Heart Day page and be sure to like the Sarah Hearts page on Facebook so you don’t miss the next fun video tutorial!
This is a really sweet gesture! I’m single so I should do something life this for my other single friends.
Yes, that’s a great idea. I’m sure they would really appreciate it!