Sarah Hearts is Hiring!
I’ve got some big news today to share today—I’m officially hiring a creative assistant! If you, or someone you know, may be a good fit for the job please read the job description below.
Creative Assistant Position
I’m looking for a creative, self-motivated person to help out with the the day-to-day tasks of running Sarah Hearts. You will work closely with me and assist in brainstorming ideas for the blog, help with creating projects, run errands, and plan and work Meet + Make.
– Creative and crafty person with great style who enjoys making lovely things
– Comfortable working with various art and craft supplies
– Self-starter who loves to learn
– Loves polka dots and making everything gold
– Bonus skills though not required: love to bake/cook, have photography skills, have Photoshop/Illustrator experience, and/or knowledge of WordPress
– Icing on the cake if you love dogs and horses
This is a paid position and will be 10-12 hours a week. Schedule is flexible but must be able to work approximately 10-4 pm. Must live in central Florida, have reliable transportation, and be able to commute to Winter Park.
To apply contact Sarah at sarahhearts(at)gmail.com with “Creative Assistant” in the subject field. Please tell me a little bit about who you are and why you would love working with me. Share what you bring to the table and what skills and experiences make you the perfect fit. Send available hours/days and links to all your social media channels and blog if you have one.
If you have any questions about the position, please post them in the comments.
Update: this position has be filled. Thanks to everyone that took the time to apply.