Purple and Ivory Rustic Wedding Board
Today’s wedding board is for my new friend, Haley. We met last month in our connect group. Connect groups are Summit Church‘s lingo for small groups. Kevin and I are hosting a group in our home of young married couples. It’s been a lot of fun! We meet once a week and we’ve been getting to know each other and discussing how we can love people more like Jesus.
Haley and her fiancé Kevin are getting married this October in Kevin’s parents backyard. They are looking for several ways to make their wedding “rustic/vintage/outdoor/understated beauty” says Haley, while on a budget. I put together the board above to provide a few ideas. One of the cool things about being in a connect group is the community you form. We are all pitching in to help make Haley and Kevin’s big day even more special. During the upcoming weeks, I will be posting new tutorials of decorations and such that we’re making for their wedding. I’m really excited!
1. Haley’s aunt is making her dress (she’s a seamstress, how awesome is that?) and this is her inspiration.Gown by Allure Bridals.
2. There are a lot of tree in the yard so we may make tissue paper pom poms to hang from them. Image by Nessa K Photography.
3. Burlap is cheap and looks so lovely as table runners. I also love these simple floweral arrangements. Image by Vitalic Photography.
4. Fabric Rose Wreath by FaSewLaStiches is a great source of inspiration. Fabric roses would make great boutonnières. A wreath, like the one shown, would look cute hanging on a tree or gate in the yard.
5. Babies breath is such a beautiful, delicate flower and it’s so cheap! I think bouquets of only babies breath are gorgeous! Image by Tiffany Bolk Photography.
6. I posted a tutorial for washi tape cupcake flags earlier this year. I never thought to write on them! They make such cute markers. They could be used to label desserts, as shown above, or placed in little tiny pots with herbs as place cards (that could also double as guest gifts!). Image above by Nessa K Photography.
erin * sparkle & hay
these colors are PERFECT for a fall rustic chic wedding! lovely board!
Thanks for posting my image! Cute blog!