I’m excited to share that I’m hiring again!
Yet I’m sad to say that my adorable assistant Adrienne has transferred to another university (which this FSU seminole won’t mention ::wink::). That means there is now a creative assistant position available! If you live in the Orlando area and love creating things, please read through this entire post before applying.
Job tasks include:
I’m looking for a creative, organized and detail oriented person to help out with the the day-to-day tasks of running Sarah Hearts. You will work closely with me and assist in brainstorming ideas for the blog, help create and photograph projects, help cook and bake for recipe posts, run errands and source supplies, and help plan, prep and work Meet + Make events.
– Extremely organized and detail oriented person who doesn’t mind cleaning up big messes
– Creative person with great style who enjoys making lovely things
– Self-starter who loves to learn and is comfortable working with various art and craft supplies
– Experience with shooting a dslr in manual mode
– A foodie who loves to bake and cook
– Comfortable working on Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or WordPress experience a bonus but not required)
This is a paid position and will be 10-12 hours a week. Schedule is flexible but must be able to work approximately 10-4 pm, 2 week days each week. Must live in central Florida, have reliable transportation, and be able to commute to Sarah’s home studio in Winter Park.
– Email sarah(at)sarahhearts.com with “Creative Assistant” in the subject field
– Include your resume and tell me a little bit about who you are and what you bring to the table (what skills and experiences make you the perfect fit)
– Describe one example of a DIY project you that you can make—and would enjoy creating!
– Describe one recipe that you would love to cook/bake for the blog
– Include your availability and links to your Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and blog (if you have one)
If you have any questions about the position, please post them in the comments. I will begin reviewing applications on June 1st. The position will start mid June.