Gifts Under $50
If you’re like me and trying to wrap up your Christmas shopping today, here are a few of my favorite last minute gift ideas that are all under $50. Who said you had to spend a fortune to give a beautiful gift that your friends and family will love.
1. Mosaic triangles jewelry box, to pretty up her dresser.
2. Gold scallop ring, because it’s just too cute.
3. Gold leather zippered pouch, perfect for stashing stationery or used as a clutch.
4. The hanna classic fit t-shirt by Pickwick & Weller, the world’s comfiest tee.
5. Leather business card holder, so his cards are never misplaced.
6. Stendig 2014 wall calendar, this calendar has been a holiday staple over the past 5 years.
7. Harry’s shaving set, because some gifts should be used everyday.
8. Wireless bamboo keyboard, to spruce up his desk top.
This post is sponsored by Pickwick & Weller. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that keep this blog going!
I want that Stendig wall calendar for my kitchen. I’ve been eyeing it for sometime now. Nice round up, I would happily take one or all of these fun gifts.
Can the gifts be for myself? ;)