Gift Ideas for the Home Chef
Looking for the perfect gift for your friend who loves to cook? Here are some of my favorite kitchen items to gift (and keep in your own kitchen).
- Gold measuring cups
- The I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook – for all those cookie butter lovers
- Scandinavian Gatherings – my friend Melissa’s gorgeous cookbook full of beautiful DIYs too
- Sarah Hearts non-stick baking mat
- Gold measuring spoons
- Kate Spade recipe box – because not just food should look pretty
- Himalayan salt block for flavorful cooking and grilling
- Locking nylon tongs – the most used utensil in my entire kitchen
- Citrus press – this one does double duty and can press limes and lemons
- Instant ice cream maker – need I say more?
You can also gift them groceries and recipes every week with a Home Chef gift card (we use it every week) or ready-made meals for those nights they just can’t cook via Munchery (another one of my favorites).