I love fall. The leaves turn to a intense orange and yellow hue (which are my favorite colors) and the air gets crisp. Here in Florida we don’t really get fall. Only a few trees change color and the air remains humid but it’s still my favorite time of year.
This season’s palette and produce can create such a lovely wedding. We got married in November and used the season’s colors to inspired our wedding look. Here’s a few ideas on how to incorporate fall into your big day.
1. Orange ties and gold buttoniers via Ruffled.
2. Calligraphy on pumpkins via Pinterest.
3. Fall leaf garland via Martha Stewart Weddings.
4. Silhouette painted pumpkin via Birch and Bird.
5. Lovely at first sight dress via ModCloth.
6. Pie dessert bar with photo garland via Pinterest.
7. Vintage-inspired pumps via Zappos.