Were you the kid that wanted a new book bag every school year? Or did you used the same one for several years? Either way, here are my picks for book bags this season.
1. Timbuk2 build you own Swig. So many fabric choices! Has built in laptop protection too.
2. Jansport illustrator pack. Comes with markers so you can color in the pattern. Reminds me very much of Mike Perry‘s work.
3. Jansport cosmic bubbles superbreak backpack exclusively at the Container Store.
4. Timbuk2 Q backpack. Built in laptop protection and side accessibility.
5. InCase nylon compact backpack. Houses a 15″ MacbookPro nicely. Available in several neutral colors.
Note: I was disappointed to find out that my favorite book bag that I used throughout high school and college is no longer in production. It was a Clive book bag that I purchased at the Container Store. Super durable and comfortable. It was one of the first bags with an iPod holder.